My Shining Light

My Shining Light

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Never Ending Journey

I've had an "aha" moment of sorts within this last week.  I've come to realize that there truly is no end to the journey I began 4 yrs ago.  There is no arrow pointing to the finish line.  Unless it is pointing to the end of my Earthly life, of course.  I knew there'd be sorrow and tears again this year.  But I guess I was a bit surprised at the depth of my sadness still.  I know I'll never stop missing my marshmallow.  But I hear so many say "it gets easier with time".  Living the everyday moments gets easier.  You have no choice but to learn how to do it.  But the grief, the sadness deep within my heart...it's just as strong.  4 yrs.  That sounds like a long time.  Is it though?  Is that why it isn't easier?  Are there answers to any of these questions?  I don't know.  What I do know is this:  There is no end to this journey.  It is a Never Ending Journey!

2 comments:

  1. Love you lots and always thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you put it Theresa, "Living the everyday moments gets easier. You have no choice but to learn how to do it. But the grief, the sadness deep within my heart. . . it's just as strong." That really sums it up, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete